When in Brussels...Loving Lilac

4 May 2014





Top , Bag & Tights: Primark / Skirt: River Island / Shoes: Urban Outfitters / Necklace: New Look 

Hello & welcome to my blog 'Khrissie Loves'

Writing a first blog post is so daunting as I'm not the best writer in the world but I have been reading and watching bloggers on Youtube for the past 5 years and it has come to the point where I really want to do my own. I love blog posts which are more photographed based as I am more of a visual person (I work as a Graphic Designer full time) so this is how my blog will be presented. I am going to document some fashion, beauty and lifestyle posts once a week, as thats all I have time for at the moment and just see how it goes.

So on to the photos.... My boyfriend Nick decided he wanted to treat me to a few days away in Brussels as a birthday present to me! It was the nicest surprise ever and I couldn't wait to go..eep!
So the day arrived, we hopped on to the Eurostar and off we went. It was a breeze to get there and the metro was so easy to work that we were at our little apartment in no time at all.

While we were there I asked Nick if he could take a few photos of me to start the blog off. It was so much fun prancing around and jumping off a roman bench in the most beautiful park with the most wonderful weather. Hopefully this gets across some of my personality and you like my top/skirt combination. White, lilac and mint are my most favourite colours for spring so I was excited to come across this cheap top from Primark, I paired it with this cute skirt and my favourite boots for a comfy spring casual look!

See you next time!
Khrissie
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature