Love from Brussels...

18 May 2014






Top: Topshop / Jeans, Sunglasses & Necklace: Primark / Boots: Urban outfitters / Coat: New Look



So here are some more picture from my trip to Brussels, these images are from when we went to Ghent for the day. As you can see Ghent is a beautiful city and I definitely want to visit again in the future. The architecture is to die for so walking around with ice cream in one hand and chocolate in the other, was ideal. (Trying out the fruit beers was also a fun time for me)

While we were there we went to the design museum as we thought it might be inspirational for our graphic design minds. I did enjoy it as we got to see the Robert Dyas exhibition as well as some quirky pieces of art. Nick took some images of my outfit while we were in one of the sections of the museum and as you can see I'm not very good at acting serious when Im having my picture taken as I know I have one of those moody relaxed faces ha! So being silly is usually the outcome and it shows my 'fun' side, right?

I'm trying to travel more this year as I have this urge to explore and 'live the adventure'
I feel I'm in a funny stage of my life at the moment as I'm enjoying my job but I kind of feel its not what I'm meant to be doing...and I'm not sure what it is I am? So join me on my journey to discovering where I'm meant to be in life.

Chow!
Khrissie

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature