Lush at Easter

29 March 2015
I can't deny I have a big little obsession for Lush! I was never really interested a year or so ago as the smell used to give me a headache every time I went into the shop. The kind of scents I like and food I even like has changed quite a lot over the last few months and so I've been drawn to Lush more than ever before.

Knowing the easter stuff was now in store I had to pop in and see what goodies were available! There were quite a few new products, some I loved the smell of, others not so much so this is what I ended up coming away with.
'Bunch of Carrots' are super cute and make me feel really festive. You can get a good three baths out of these if you use a carrot in each bath. They have that typical sweet lush smell which fills your bathroom if you keep them in a little basket, just make sure not to eat them. I'm sure they don't taste as good.

'Fluffy Egg' is one of my favourites from the range as it smells like candyfloss which is a very similar smell to Snow Angel. Its very sweet but once mixed into the water it creates a wonderful scent. I also love the name of this bath bomb, it makes me think of my sister!
'Hoppity Poppity' is another fun little bath bomb that I had to pick up! Its so adorable for one but I also loved the fresh scent of this one. The herbal scent makes for a really relaxing bath as it fizzes away where the popping candy inside adds some fun and excitement to your bath time. 

'Secret Garden' is a wonderful name for this bath bomb. It reminds me of the film that I used to love so much as a kid. Anything which relates to good memories in my lifetime is a winner for me. This has the wonderful smell of fresh flowers and roses! Perfect for a pick me up when you just want to wind down in the evenings, book in hand and the lights dimmed for that mood setting.
These have certainly given me some happiness while I've been using them, I'm just sad that I never saw any of the other bath bombs I have seen on the website like 'Harvey' the rabbit and 'Immaculate Eggception' so I'll just have to wait until the next range comes out. Definitely give Lush a go if you ever pop by one as it will change your bath times forever!

What has been your favourite from the easter Lush collection?
Happy Sunday! Its only a week to go until I can have an easter bath while easting a hot cross bun at the same time. Can you tell I'm excited?

Love Khrissie x










4 comments on "Lush at Easter"
  1. These look so cute! I LOVE Lush but only really got into it last year. Great post!
    Http://www.tamlovestea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a Lush fan but the apartment that I'm currently living in doesn't have a bath which is sooo frustrating! I always try to sneak in Lush baths when I'm home. Love all of your Easter picks - the seasonal ranges are always great. x

    P.S. Your photos are gorgeous!

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive

    ReplyDelete
  3. The carrots are definitely my favourite! Absolutely adorable!

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature