S/S Clothing & Beaty Haul

14 June 2014














OMG! I think I went a little crazy buying things these last few weeks! I always change my style and I'm still experimenting, I think I always will. This is just what happens when your a girl. I'm going to have to be careful as I need to make sure I feed myself still! ha! I need to get my priorities straight :) There so many nice things in Forever 21 at the moment as its so affordable. I highly recommend checking it out if you can! If your in london go to the one in Sratford, Westfield.

I LOVE everything I got by my favourite pieces by far are the cream playsuit with the clutch and shoes! The shoes are a real love/hate thing but I really love them! I think their awesome and will make any outfit a little bit fancier.

I'm so excited for my holiday! I'm going to Tenerife with my bestie and I'm really hoping I can swim with dolphins as its been a dream since I was 10 years old! Laying on the beach with a cocktail in your hand is anyones summer dream and I can wait for it to be a reality. 
I hope you get some holiday inspiration from this as I've grouped them into outfits, happy shopping! 

Have a lovely weekend!
Khrissie x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details:

Pink Dress / Silver Sandals / Silver Necklace / Pink & White Sandals / Bikini / Blue floral shorts / White Sandals / Coloured Tribal necklace / Towel & Accessories: Primark

Blue & White shorts / Pink Cami / Blue denim shorts / Red floral Top / Socks: Forever 21

Blue Acid Wash Mom Shorts: New Look

Cream Playsuit: Zara

Silver Clutch / Pink Holographic Sandals: Boohoo

Beauty pieces: Boots & The Body Shop

Ring Set / Urban Outfitters


4 comments on "S/S Clothing & Beaty Haul"
  1. Aren't you just in love with Primark sandals?! I think I have a huge collection of them that I've already bought this year. Lovely Blog post :)
    Abby x
    www.ohabbyjane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed! I'm always so surprised how good they are when ever I go there & there surprisingly comfy too! Thanks Abby! x

      Delete
  2. Love you new pieces! Your bright floral top is awesome and I really love your cute printed socks!
    I hope you have a fabulous holiday!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature