Blue Jeans. Stripe Shirt.

5 August 2014

I work 5 days a week and I'm sitting at a computer for most part. I love nothing more than being comfy so I can get on with what I need to and not worry about my feet hurting or being too cold for wearing a skirt when its a chilly day. I wear jeans a lot of the time and I'm bored of the ones I have & I saw these while I was having a quick browse in H&M.

I've seen these a lot lately on the likes of Essie Button who got hers from Whistles and I love the trend. I also brought this top and these furry shoes on a whim as I'm trying to build up my wardrobe with some staples which will hopefully help me develop my style which I'm not so in love with right now. I need to be quirker as thats who I am.

Have a lovely week
Khrissie x







6 comments on "Blue Jeans. Stripe Shirt."
  1. The top is so pretty as are your photos! I'm such a sucker for stripes I have a similar one as a loose jumper :)

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've realised I love stripes! They are so easy to wear :)

      Delete
  2. I love ripped jeans, and paired with the striped top they make the perfect casual outfit! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so too! :) super comfy aswell! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab outfit, I love those jeans!

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature