Mini Topshop Haul

17 August 2014

 Hello there my lovelies! 

So last weekend I met up with my bestie for a spot of shopping. I'm trying to update my wardrobe with a style thats more me as I feel my clothes are quite boring at the moment. I'm really loving the whole sports luxe trend at the moment and I feel so comfortable and sassy in the items I have brought so far that I knew I wanted some more. 


This top and skirt are the pieces I ended up buying. If you follow me on Instagram you would have already seen it on me. I'm really into midi skirts at the moment and when I saw this I just had to have it! I love the sports material and paired with the simple ribbed crop top and my beloved chunky white shoes I think it would be a prefect summer/autumn outfit. 

Top £7.99 / Skirt £35

This was one of those necklaces where I was trying to find my letter for ages and once I did I just had to buy it. What I love about this is these are actually three separate necklaces so you can wear them individually or with other necklaces for different looks, plus that iridescent stone is just gorgeous! 

Necklace £12.99

I saw this bag randomly placed while I was having a wonder round and had to pick it up. Its actually from Miss Selfridge but as Miss Selfridge and Topshop are combined on Oxford street I'm including it in here as I just love it!. I'm trying to add more colour into my wardrobe and starting with accessories is the best way as you can experiment wearing them with different colour combinations you wouldn't dare to try with clothes and so far so good! I wore this to a wedding and it came in handy when the bridesmaids needed me to look after their phones.

Clutch £16




 Now lets just take a moment here to admire the beauty!....I always wear aviators and I've seen this brand on the likes of Clothes Encounters (ImJennIm) and I follow 'Quay Australia' on Instagram. I was browsing the sunglasses stands (Topshop have a lot) and saw there was a stand for Quay Australia and I got super excited! Ive been umming and ahhing over them for ages but I was too worried to order them online as not many sunglasses suit me so I didn't want the trouble of buying and sending pairs back. I tried these on, got best friend approval and went straight into my basket! 

Quay Australia 'Estelle' Sunglasses £30


 I've seen a lot of people in the blogging world talk about this highlighter so I pick it up on my round of browsing the beauty section. Friends have been using it since and they love it too! Its the perfect champagne colour and blends out beautifully, leaving brow and cheekbones beautifully defined.

Highlighter £10

 I also spotted this nail varnish on my way to the checkout (who doesn't love a good nail varnish) and have to pick it up. I don't think I have a good silver polish in my collection so I just had to get it. I have been wearing it non stop at the moment as it goes with everything and even looks good on your toes.

Nail Polish £5

So theres my roundup of what I have brought lately. Topshop is where its at as most of you well
know and I'm itching to have another look soon but I going to try and wait until next pay day.
Have you brought anything new lately?

Enjoy your sunday!
Khrissie x



5 comments on "Mini Topshop Haul"
  1. I love the sports mesh skirt, girly yet sporty at the same time, and the colour of that yellow clutch is just stunning H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I love about the sports luxe trend! <3 x

      Delete
  2. That top is so cute and I love the sunglasses.

    I am hosting a POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY on my blog if you wanted to join :)

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Quay Australia do amazing sunglasses, check them out!

      I've left a comment on your blog :) I would have followed anyway even without the giveaway!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love the bag, it adds such a nice pop of colour :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature