Week 3: The Great Blogger Bake Off

20 August 2014



























Khrissie x



*This is Paul Hollywoods recipe which I only thought was fitting. I've never baked bread before so I used a bread maker and added the ingredients in the order as stated in the recipe. This is the proper way to do it.




6 comments on "Week 3: The Great Blogger Bake Off"
  1. Love the show and this makes me feel like I'm reading the extended version of it. It looks great luv xxx

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! ^_^ I love baking, I just need to get better at it xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Great British Bake Off! And the smell of freshly baked bread is just delicious H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! Lidl where I live bake fresh bread and every time I walk past the smell makes me buy some :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love watching the Great British Bake Off and this bread looks relish! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really pleased with the result! I'm going to practice my bread making skill more often I think :) xx

      Delete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature