Beauty | Recent Buys

8 November 2014

So there comes a point in a girls life when we need want more makeup. This is usually every month when I get my pay check. I went on my weekly visit to Superdrug & Boots to track down a few items that I wanted to try and came across all these beauties.
Sleek Precious Metals Highlighting Palette £9.99

I saw this highlighting palette grace the Blogosphere not so long ago and instantly added it to my wish list of things I wanted. The great thing with Sleek is that it is so affordable, you have no worries about breaking the bank with an instant purchase. What I love with this palette is the choice of colours you get with 3 velvet cream formulas and one powder to cater for all your highlighting needs.

Sleek i-Devine Vintage Romance

Another Sleek purchase I made while I was at the counter was this gorgeous i-Devine palette, which I have had my eye on for a while now. I just love the colours which I think are perfect for A/W as you could achieve so many looks with this whether you want more of a subtle or 'out there' look. Ah its just so pretty! Just looking at it, makes me happy.
Soap & Glory Brow Archery with Brush £8.00

One thing I fail at in life is eyebrows. I get them threaded and then leave it months before I give them some loving again, which just ruins the shape and yeah! not a good look. So I have brought this in the hope that it will make me be less eyebrow lazy...I'll get back to you on that one.


Next up are two mascaras I should have tried a long time ago! Bad blogger award..! It came to the time where I needed a new mascara as I tend to use one at a time so I dont forget how long I have been using it for as the thought of bacteria building up on the wands that I am going to put on my eye, kinda freak me out. Weird I know! So this time I thought if I brought two then I can flick between the both for different results, plus I thought I would give into the hype of Benefits They're Real after it being shoved in my face at every given moment at the checkouts. Let me know what you think of these?

Last up is a lipstick...like all beauty addicts we all love a good lipstick and can never have enough. I always buy the same shades just from different brands, which is alright but its not really pushing the boat out in terms of mixing up my look. Everyone has been rocking the dark purple and red lips at the moment, which I think looks so gorgeous that I wanted to jump on the bandwagon myself. I have gone for a lighter version than everyone is wearing just for the mean time to see how it suits me, so I can then go a bit darker when I'm feeling brave...

So that is all I have brought lately from the drugstore. I have already brought more but I dont currently have it as its being sent to me as we speak but I will update you on some more buys soon. What have you been buying lately? I would love to know...or if you have any recommendations then please leave a comment below.

Hope your having a wonderful weekend? I'm off to the cinema now to
watch Intersteller...I hope its as good as everyone says?

Love Khrissie x
5 comments on "Beauty | Recent Buys "
  1. Great haul, I love Sleek makeup and I would not mind trying that Soap and Glory eyebrow pencil too! By the way I went to watch Interstellar at the weekend and I thought it was an amazing film. I hope you enjoyed it too! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me want to buy all these products inserts open mouth crying emoji* i love everything sleek

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking at some of the Sleek palettes - they are so good!

    Thanks for coming yesterday to meet me at the Bloggers Love event. You've got a lovely blog xx

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the haul, especially the Sleek products! The eyeshadow palette is just so pretty. I'm interested in knowing how that S&G mascara is!

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. After I went to Soap & Glory mascara I never went back. I really think it's one of the most under rated beauty products that deserves a better following!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature