Khrissie Loves: Statement Necklaces

3 November 2014

 Miss Selfridge £3.50 (in the sale)

 New Look £7.99

Primark £8 

Lately I've been loving the idea of wearing something really simple and jazzing it up with a statement necklace and some fur. Being able to wear an outfit from day to night is the ideal when you have not got time to go home and change.

Adding something which will glam up your look and make you feel that little bit more confident is what we all want, so when your next browsing the shops, have a look at what necklaces they have to offer and give them a go, you'll be surprised what it can do for you.

Love
Khrissie x


7 comments on "Khrissie Loves: Statement Necklaces "
  1. I love statement necklaces! Although I admit I'm sometimes too shy to wear them. And yours are gorgeous! I want them all!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to be shy! You will look amazing in them, start small! It really makes an outfit and add some sparkle to your day xxx

      Delete
  2. I've also been wanting to wear something simple and then have a statement necklace do all the talking. These are gorgeous! I really like the the 3rd necklace :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty statement necklaces. love it

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about getting statement necklaces since I tend to wear simple clothes. I especially love the 1st necklace! I think it would go really nicely with all the black clothes I wear :)

    Jenny
    from the desk of j

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good statement necklace. You can't beat Zara even though they are a bit pricey!
    Vix x
    vixmeldrew.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these statement necklaces! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature