Blogmas Stocking Filler: Mello Mallo #Khristmas

23 November 2014
Happy Sunday! The time has come where preparations for Christmas get underway and what a better place to start than stocking fillers? These are the gifts you can buy friends or family to open which are little presents to open before the main present. Now this year I am having a big family christmas and there are a lot of people to buy for but although money can be tight, you can still give gifts which are meaningful and cost a fraction of the price.
Here are some marshmallows* and a couple of hot chocolate sticks* from a new start up company called Mello Mallo who hand make these tasty mellos in a small town called Bedfordshire. This started with a 'desire to spread happiness through the love of taste-tingling treats', and I can tell you they definitely do that! Here are some of the flavours that Laura (the chief Mallo maker) sells on her website here.




Now when I received these in the post I was so excited! Especially as there was raspberry and white chocolate, orange chocolate and a white chocolate stick! My favourite! You can enjoy these on their own as a cheeky snack or add them to a hot chocolate using the sticks. What a perfect idea!

All you do is fill up a cup of milk of your choice, pop it in the microwave for a few minutes or heat it up on the stove until hot. Add in your stick and swirl it around until all the chocolate has melted off the stick! How delicious does this look?

Once melted you can enjoy it on its own or pop in some marshmallows for some extra flavour. I melted the white hot chocolate stick and paired it with the white chocolate and raspberry mallows. It was so delicious and something I would love to enjoy on the morning of christmas when everyone is waking up and getting excited about the day.

Here you have it! A perfect treat for any of the family to enjoy! They are home made with simple ingredients, gluten free and best of all, they are so moreish! So 'take a moment to Mello out, you deserve it!'


You can buy different sets on the Mallo store with lots of other flavours available including some new festive flavours! You can purchase these little bags of mallos (4 per pack) for only £2 each or 3 packs for £5! The stirrers are only £1.50. A wonderful affordable treat that will surprise anyone when opening their stocking on Christmas morning! I know I want to get some for sure. You can check out the store here. Thank you Laura for sending me some to try, I can tell they are going to go down great with all my friends and family!

Here is my first Christmas post! I'm so excited!
If you would like to see more posts where I share affordable stocking and gift ideas as well as DIY decorations then leave me a comment below and I will get straight onto it.

I will be using the #khristmas, as I feel I have a fortunate name that I just have to use it so I will be creating a chat throughout December where we can talk everything Christmas..woo! Keep an eye out on my twitter.

Love
Khrissie x

14 comments on "Blogmas Stocking Filler: Mello Mallo #Khristmas"
  1. These are so cute and I love that they're made in my hometown - was such a lovely surprise to read!

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No delivery cost for you then :) how lovely! I'm always one for supporting UK start up brands xx

      Delete
  2. Cutest marshmallows I've ever seen! :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they :) so so tasty with a hot chocolate too! xx

      Delete
  3. They look delicious, and lovely photos Khrissie! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Its proving difficult in winter but I'm just managing xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love the words SUPER CUTE! ^_^ These are going to go down well in stocking this year xx

      Delete
  5. These look incredibly delicious. I wish I could get some here!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks so scrumptious. yummy ohh btw Check out my blog i have a fab giveaway up!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The marshmallows are so adorable! I much prefer homemade looking ones to the packet ones you can get. They taste so much nicer!

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely :) and you know they dont have all the rubbish that shop brought ones have in them :) xx

      Delete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature