Fashion Favourite: Frassy

16 October 2014
Copyright of befrassy.com
I've been wanting to put together a monthly post of some of my favourite bloggers for a while now but for one reason or another I haven't had the chance to do it, but today is the day. My first fashion favourite and all time favourite blogger is a gorgeous girl who lives between Paris and Barcelona. Jealous right?..but she works super hard on her blog and if you just spend a few minutes flicking through her outfit posts and daily ramblings, which will probably turn into a few hours...no questions will be asked. 
Copyright of befrassy.com
"Frassy is a personal style story- told by me, my spontaneous overflow of fashion, where I share my daily outfit choices, as well as insights into my life, the things I love, the places I go and the people, brands and projects that inspire me" - Audrey Leighton 

I'm not sure how long I have been following Frassy, (otherwise known as Audrey Leighton) for now but it has been at least a few years.  It was love at first sight! Not only does she pull of everything she wears with such grace but she has fun with it too. Jumping around and flicking her hair is her favourite past time. It puts a smile on your face, brightens your day and makes you want to jump around in front of the eiffel tower with the gleaming sun shining down on you too. Also have you noticed how nice the photography is? It takes my breath away as they are so on point and with perfect locations to suit her outfits I couldnt want anymore. So inspirational...
Copyright of befrassy.com


Copyright of befrassy.com
Copyright of befrassy.com
I emailed Frassy and asked if she would mind me using her photos for this post. I didn't expect a reply with her busy lifestyle and brunches to eat but when I saw I had an email back I couldn't help but fan girl a little bit. Of course she said it was fine which was the best news I had all day. Here are a few of the wonderful looks she has pulled off to a T lately. Dont they just make you swoon?
Copyright of befrassy.com
She is one of those girls that finds those hidden gems in places like Primark and Boohoo, which is great but I can never find anything of the sort. I feel like she would be a great fashionable big sister who's wardrobe would always keep you ticking over..I wish! This is as close as I'm going to get to having a peak into her wardrobe but I'm more than happy with that. 
Copyright of befrassy.com
Here is her blog BeFrassy! You must check it out and tell her I sent you. I'm sure your going to love her as much as I do. Frassy definitely needs more recognition for how amazing she is, so this is me giving back to what she has given me. You go girl! I hope you hit it big one day!

Love Khrissie x
4 comments on "Fashion Favourite: Frassy "
  1. Wow she is gorgeous!! I love that camera bag :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's Accessorize Jess! Or at least, there's really similar one on there :) xx

      Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

      Delete
  2. ohh i love her too! she has such lovely personal style. are there anymore fav bloggers to come?

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has an awesome style! =D
    Oh by the way, I'm now on Instagram @what_to_style

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature