OOTD | Checked Out

15 October 2014



Hello there lovelies! Today I have an outfit for you that I just love! All these items I keep grabbing on a daily basis are relatively new (Sorry wardrobe for neglecting you) which has made me realise I'm really starting to understand my own style. Lately I have been all about comfort but I still want to look cute so wearing a simple outfit like this ticks all those boxes.
ASOS Fashion Union Jacket - £45

I got this jacket when I was having a quick browse through ASOS (as you do) and I fell in love with it straight away. I love the boyfriend style of jacket anyway as I find they sit well over anything and are a classic shape which will always stay on trend. The fact that this had a checkered pattern on it and it was in a monochrome print, I knew I had to have it.





Topshop Brit Lace up Boots - £42
One of my newest purchases are these boots! My favourite ones broke while I was in Paris and while I wait to get them fixed I had to get some more as I can't bare getting wet feet in the UK rain. I've always had a love for the Vagabond Diion boots but for £90 a pop I was unsure, seeing as my last ones were at this price and they broke on me. I was having a little browse in Topshop and saw these hanging there, I ran towards them to see they were only £42 compared to the £90 I was considering to pay! They are so similar and oh so comfy that I could not resist.
Topshop Jamie Jeans £42
At the same time as finding the boots, I also saw these Topshop Jamie jeans. I loved how they were an off black with a hint of blue in them and having a ripped knee just hit the nail on the head. I didnt even bother trying them on as I know how well Jamie Jeans fit. They felt like butter on my skin so I knew I wouldnt be able to put them down anyway.

To top off the outfit I added a simple grey tank and an old tartan scarf of mine just to add some colour to my dark outfit. I think the whole outfit really works and it great for day to day duties or a day at the office.

By the way...Welcome to my roof terrace! You'll be seeing a lot more of this over the next year. I cant get enough of it, especially when it decides to stop raining!

What are your favourite A/W pieces?
Khrissie x
5 comments on "OOTD | Checked Out"
  1. your boots are gorg! i want me a pair! yes to comfortable.

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and great background! Cute and comfortable is my favorite combo!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature