OOTD | She's o lucky

28 October 2014
So the days are getting darker, colder and the leaves are starting to fall. This does not mean you have to cover up what yo' mumma gave you! Dressing in jewel tones is my favourite and this year you can get your hands on something in every shape and style.

We automatically go for cosy jumpers and knits but why not try and midi dress and boots? It gives you a chance to whip out some leg just before winter hits but if you don't feel comfortable in showing those pins, then you can wear some tights. I got this dress from Topshop and I love it. It fits in all the right places and skims the parts I want to shadow. The colour is gorgeous and its simple enough to dress up or down and the click of a hat....tah dah!




The Autumn days aren't always as pretty as you rememeber summer to be, but I can't beat relaxing on my roof terrace with the wind in my hair and the views for miles wide. Its a breathtaking experience and one I will never take for granted. Make the most of everything, clouds and all because your living and whats better than that?


 I spent the weekend watching planes with my wonderful Grandad, which I got more into than I expected. It was wonderful to spend some quality time with him as well as get a little educated about what goes on in the sky. Just look at the kinds of photos you can get.

Dress & Boots: Topshop / Faux Fur: River Island / Hat: Spitalfields Market / Necklace: Select

I'll leave you with these photos of me having the time of your life and a question. Do you make the most of your life? Your family, friends, home or even your belongings? Look how lucky you are.... Love Khrissie x
6 comments on "OOTD | She's o lucky"
  1. ahaha i actually love your pictures. it's so fun to see. lovely outfit girl! that hat and your outfit is everythang!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Pictures are so fun to shoot when you get to have fun with them :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! The outfit is completely stunning!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Really hoping they make this dress in more colours soon xx

      Delete
  3. Awe I love how happy you are in these pics! I try to make the most of my life :)
    you look great in your outfit, I love the hat!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org">the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's it! Love life and make the most of living :)
    The only regrets you will have is the things you never done xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature