Lifestyle | A weekend in Paris

8 October 2014









So last month I was lucky enough to go to Paris to see my favourite artist, Beyonce!
Since I knew she was doing the 'On The Run' tour I really wanted to go, especially as Jay Z would be performing with her. They are the cutest couple together so I knew this was going to be one amazing show. I booked the tickets ages ago and then asked if anyone wanted to come with me. Everyone was busy and I was a little worried about going on my own but a month away until the show my mum realised she could make it, which made me super excited!

The day dawned and I couldn't wait! A weekend in Paris and an amazing show all in just a few days. We stayed in an Air BnB apartment which was amazing, the host was wonderful and it was in the cutest french courtyard so we really got a feel for the parisian lifestyle. Lots of laughs were had and we managed to explore a lot of Paris in the time we were there. The weather was so gorgeous, the food was amazing and the architecture was just beautiful. I could easily get used to the laid back lifestyle, it was bliss!

The show was the best I have ever experienced, I want to cry very time I watch it back! Most of the show I was just standing there is awe of what I was watching, the singing, dancing and the way it was put together to tell a story of their life together was incredible! I cant quite get over it.

Here is a vlog from my time in Paris. I annoyingly lost some footage of the first day there but this gives a good roundup of what happened. I hope you like it and please visit Paris one day. You definitely will not regret it!

Khrissie x
7 comments on "Lifestyle | A weekend in Paris "
  1. love your vlog and your pictures! It looks like you've had an amazing time! Paris is so beautiful, I'd love to go there again! Your OOTD with the blue skirt is gorgeous! Love your style. Thanks for sharing

    x Shanna | My Curves and Lashes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) It was so much fun! Definitely go for a long weekend on day xx

      Delete
  2. Awww so so jealous! It must have been such a great experience with watching Beyonce and being in Paris! Lucky thing, wish I could pull off a hat like that! great pictures :)

    Elle x
    Notes of Petranella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best combination :) and you definitely can pull that hat off xxx

      Delete
  3. Paris looks beautiful! I really want to go back soon you'd think I would considering it's so close! I love the lovelock bridge <3

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of those things where its so close you dont take advantage of it. Its so nice! Shame the bridge edges have started to fall down due to it being to heavy with all the locks xxx

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a lovely time, such an awesome thing going to see a gig and combining it with a mini break! Your outfit is so Parisian aswell! haha Too cute!

    Best wishes, Danielle. x
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature