Ooo...your making me blush!

2 December 2014

Evening Ladies and Gents!

So first off I just wanted to point out the change in my blog name. I haven't been happy with it for ages as I feel lots of people use the name 'loves' at the end of their nane and I wanted something unique. I also want to create more creative and DIY based posts as I am quite a creative person and as this is a hobby I want to share those passions. Helping people in life and bringing a positive attitude to their lives is also an ambition of mine so more of that is going to happen in the blog. I hope you like the name change? This is only going to apply to my actual blog and I will be known as KhrissieLoves everywhere else, as if it was my actual name as I find it easier that way.

I'm so happy to have the time to get a post up! Life has been frantic lately and the days are getting shorter, which I love as it's getting closer to Christmas but it means I can't do any 'Outfit of the Days' as its dark when I wake up and when I get home. I definitely need some Vitamin D in my life.

I have managed to squeeze some time in before I head to bed to show you these beauties. A few blushers that I am just loving right now. They are all along the same tone but I find these suit my skin nicely without making me look too washed out.

Nars Blush £22.50

First up is what I call a classic as I know a lot of beauty gurus have this in their collection. Its a NARS blusher in the shade 'Orgasm'. This is a beautiful coral toned blusher with gold flecks running throughout. A powder format that can transform your complexion from dull to dazzling. I personally think this could suit anyone and I think you all need to go buy this right away.
So Susan Blush £17.95

Next up is this So Susan mauve toned pink blush in Universal. This is another blush which would suit all skin tones as it is made to look like its your skin but with a natural flush of colour. So Susan products are great because of what they stand for and how the products are made.

This actually has Buriti fruit oil in to help your skin gain back some elasticity it may have lost, now who can complain at that. It is also cruelty and fragrance free, a big thumbs up from me. So not only is it gorgeous, it is ethical too so no feeling of guilt to how this product has got into your hands.

Last up is Kiko Glow Touch Cheeks & Lips which is not just a blush, you can use it as a lip tint too. This gives you a wonderful coral glow to the skin without it looking greasy. It is one of those products where you can start with a small amount of product and build it up until you have reached your desired look and coming in as the cheapest of the bunch, coming in at a very reasonable £5.60, you can't go wrong.
Top: Kiko / Middle: So Susan / Bottom: Nars

I hope you are all having an amazing week and I'm going to try my best to get more up posts up in the next week. Thank you to everyone who has voted for me in the blog awards so far, I'm just happy I've got this far for such a baby blog but I'm looking to improve it as time goes on. 

Love 
Khrissie x

1 comment on "Ooo...your making me blush!"
  1. Oh my gosh that Kiko glow lip is sooo beautiful. And congrats on the new blog name... I like it! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature