A resolution for us all!

30 December 2014

Resolutions are great because it makes us all think in a positive way! We tell ourselves what we want to change so we are happier people, but why is it so hard to keep those promises? It's because we put too much pressure on ourselves to make those changes and normally ask ourselves to change a lot all at once.

This year I'm going to have one resolution and it's very simple: 'To be happy and make other people happy' 
So no matter what that might entail I don't have to put pressure on myself to be a whole new person as soon as January 1st begins because who cares if we have flaws, are slightly messy and put on a bit of weight over the holidays, we were happy doing it so why punish ourselves? 

Things for me are going to change in 2015 with being happy in the forefront of my mind but for now I'm gong to focus on the things that make me happy right now!


My friends, family and my wonderful boyfriend are something I never want to change as they make me the happiest of all! I'm spending my new year with the boyfriends wonderful family and enjoying a takeaway with some fireworks to finish and to be honest I can't think of anything better. 

Thank you to all who have read and commented on my blog and helped to make it grow to what it is right now, I can't wait to see where the new year takes me! 

Have an amazing evening and I'll see you in 2015 for the beginning of a happy life! 

Love Khrissie 


3 comments on "A resolution for us all!"
  1. i think that's an amazing resolution to have. I want to be more happy too :)

    happy new year!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww i love your resolution. such a sweet post

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resolution - love your positivity! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature