Blogmas Gift Idea: The Book of Everyone

11 December 2014
Hello there lovely ladies and gents!

Today I have another wonderful festive christmas idea to help you impress your loved ones. Now this is one of my favourites so far as I think its so perfect for your parents or grandparents. as it acts like a little memoir of your life, as it displays information on what films were out, the price of bread and milk and what song was number one in the year you were born. It is a great celebration of you and where you came from and just to add to this amazing gift, you can customise some of the pages with your own quotes and pictures to make it that extra bit special.
The Book of Everyone* 

I got my Grandad (I call him Gramps) one as a christmas present as I know he will love something like this. I also found it really interesting, seeing a little peak into the 1940s and what was happening then and the kind of songs and films that were popular at that time and how it has changed since. All the pages have been illustrated by artists so each of the pages are different from each other which adds all the little details that make up this wonderful book.

This book comes in at a range of prices to suit all budgets from Digital (£7.50) to Paperback (£19.50), Hardback (£29.50) and Deluxe (£49.50). I chose the paperback version as I thought the price point was perfect for a Christmas gift. The pages are printed on wonderful matt paper with gorgeous zingy colours and stylish design to boot. It doesn't take long to personalise and can be printed and sent within a week. Once more some of the costs of the book actually goes to the charity AgeUK which makes it even more worthwhile.

I really enjoyed personalising all the pages to make it special for my Gramps, adding in pictures of me and the family to add those magic touches. I can't wait for him to open it on Christmas day and see his face when he reads through it. Make sure you get yours now and makes someones christmas extra special. They are personally printed just for you so it will be something to treasure forever!

Here are just a few of some of the pages you can expect in the book and they get even better, I just didn't want to spoil the surprises of how wonderful it is. I can assure you it will definitely not disappoint when you receive it in the post and wrap it up in cute wrapping paper and ribbon.


I hope you enjoyed another festive post, if you can't already tell, I'm all about Christmas this year and more festive treats are going to come! If you want any festive wrapping ideas I can show you how I have done mine this year as I personally think they are looking super cute!

Have a wonderful Friday tomorrow and an amazing weekend!
Love Khrissie x
1 comment on "Blogmas Gift Idea: The Book of Everyone"
  1. I love this, what a brilliant idea! I'm a sucker when it comes to personalised gifts! They're the best kind in my opinion! I think this would be a great gift for a special birthday! Your Gramps is gonna love it!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature