Always being thankful

30 December 2014
Hello guys,

It's been a while since I've blogged but life has really been so busy, especially when Christmas was just around the corner. Thanksgiving in America has also  happened which always makes me wonder why this is something that happens only once a year and only in America. Its way more important than Valentines, Easter, Halloween and even Christmas in some circumstances. A lot can happen in a year, most of which you could never expect in a million years.

So many sad stories of friends, family members getting ill or even passing away, own family issues and news stories about other people around the world having to deal with sadness. Knowing that you cant do much about many of these things is not a nice feeling, which is why I think so many people become blind to a lot of these situations.

Going into 2015 is where Im going to change the direction of this blog, mainly because of the over saturation of beauty and fashion where every few blogs have the same reviews about the same things, and quite frankly I hate following the crowds. I want to do something more meaningful and something where I can actually help people to stop some of this sadness, even only for a minute. I will be donig more DIYs and will include fashion and beauty but I want to help solve problems, help you be more confident or realise how pretty you are and show you how important life is to live, instead of being so obsessed in an online life.

I hope you will come along on this journey with me because I'm pretty excited about it. Since I was a little girl I have always wanted to help people, whether that was helping an old lady cross the street or understanding those people with deep issues and telling them it will be okay.

So watch this space ladies and gents,
2015 is going to be a good one!

Love Khrissie x
3 comments on "Always being thankful"
  1. Sounds very exciting! Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing what you have planned for 2015! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing your new style posts in 2015. Happy New Year to you!x

    Amanda / Amanda's Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the direction you are wanting to take with your blog! Can't wait to see more DIYs! Hope you have a great 2015!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature