Blogger Event: Afternoon Tea

13 July 2014
source: charlotte street hotel





source: Charlotte Street Hotel



So today I went on Twitter (shocker!) and I saw that there was a little bloggers event happening that Sophie Morgan had organised. It was to meet at the Charlotte Street Hotel and have afternoon tea and a chat which sounds like the perfect thing to do on a Sunday afternoon so I decided to go along.

The girls at the event were: Jess Dante, Sunny_London, Katie MatthewsSophie Morgan, Lottie Pearce & April Todd / Make sure you check them out as they have great blogs!

I hadn't met any of the bloggers before or even talked to many of them but one of the points of me doing a blog is to help me gain confidence and this was a perfect way to do that, as well as meet some lovely bloggers. There was a choice of two teas to choose from so I picked the traditional which included:

Sandwiches: Cheese & Pickle / Salmon / Egg
Scones with cream and jam (which were still warm! yum!)
Cakes: Victoria sponge / Carrot Cake / Orange Chocolate cake
Tea: A wide variety from English Breakfast to Green Tea
Price: £23

I was so nice hearing all the bloggers stories and getting to know them all. It's interesting to hear their back stories and what they do as a job, engagement stories! Congratulations Sophie, your story was adorable <3

I hope I get to meet them again and go to more events like this as its so relaxed with no pressure on taking photos etc. Make sure you go to the Charlotte Street Hotel if you get a chance as the food is so delicious and the interior is gorgeous! I just spent some of my time staring at the paintings on the walls.

Thank you so much for inviting me :)
Khrissie x

Do you need some make up inspiration for a festival your going to? Click here.
Follow me on Bloglovin'  
Follw me on Twitter
4 comments on "Blogger Event: Afternoon Tea "
  1. It looks so lovely! Love the photographs too.
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute idea! I wish I knew bloggers that lived in my city because I'd love to have a meet up. I'd probably suggest afternoon tea as well, its always so fun. would love if you could check out my fashion blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really nice way to have a relaxed meet up. What city do you live in? Of course I'll check it out.

      Delete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature