OOTD: Floral Kimono

23 July 2014







Dress / H&M
Leggings / H&M
Shoes / Koi Coture (similar here)
Necklace / Primark


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I hope your having a lovely day whatever your doing. In the weekdays I work my full-time graphic design job which takes up a lot of hours in the day. I'm always thinking about blogging in the back of my mind though and so I'm going to try and post an 'Outfit of the day' whenever I can in the week. Its going to be a real representation of what I wear on a daily basis as I really want this blog to be true to me and not too try hard.

Today I just chucked on this dress and leggings as I was having one of those mornings and I wanted to be comfy. I then realised how boring it was and hey presto the beloved kimono came out. Then I added the necklace and it still weren't enough. 'I was colour damn you!' and shining at me were these shoes. They are one hell of a statement but I love them and so did a few of my colleagues (with a few screwed up faces thrown in ha!)

On twitter/instagram I am going to post daily inspiration to try and help you guys out aswell. If its a tip I find or a quote I've thought of etc. We all need a little inspiration in our lives and so I thought this would be a good way to share the love. I'm going to use the hashtag #inspireyou so you can share inspiring thoughts etc too! My ideas book made me think of that :P....

p.s I can't seem to take this kimono off at the moment! I adore it and I can't believe I found it in select!
So if you see me in it a lot, I am washing it ha! but I'm just putting it straight back on, as you do..

Love Khrissie x
2 comments on "OOTD: Floral Kimono"

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature