The British Tag #tealovers

10 July 2014
Hello there,

So I'm a new blogger I have been trying to find ways to connect and meet new bloggers as my friends just don't get this whole 'blogger' thing so it's nice to talk to people with the same interest. After looking at Becky Bedbugs blog I saw that there were weekly chats for lifestyle, beauty and fashion bloggers etc and so I just had to get involved.

On one of these chats we ended up getting onto the conversation of tea and how much we love it, what biscuits if any we like to dunk etc... and so the hashtag #tealover was born! I was so content that this became a thing and so when Emily May done the British tag and nominated me I had to do it!

So here it goes.....




1. How many cups of tea do you drink a day? Any sugars?
I would say roughly 1-4 cups a day! Definitely one in the morning and in then in the afternoon, its definitely an 'Ahhhh!' moment for me when I drink it! 1 sugar please!


2. Favourite part of your roast?
Omgosh! How can I decide? I don't get roasts often but I'm going to have to say roast potatoes! Especially how my Grandad does them, they are to die for! (now im dreaming of them...)


3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
As Emily had mentioned in her post, this came up in our chat #tealovers and I am definitely a bourbon kind of girl! I had a good ol' dunk today actually.. so satisfying!


4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Ooo mine would have to be a nice picnic in the park! I've always wanted to buy a proper picnic basket and have a check blanket to sit on with scones and cute little cakes. Ok... I need to make this happen this summer. I'll let you know how I get on.. a perfect picnic pack up post might be coming your way...


5. Favourite word?
oh this is easy 'darling'.... Darling is a great word! I like to talk in a proper british accent sometimes, just to accentuate part of a conversation. Weird I know but its great fun!


6. Cockney rhyme slang?
To be honest I don't know too many. The one that I have used, in what conversation I do not know is 'Bobby Dazzler'. Like...she's a right bobby dazzler (good looker)


7. Favourite sweets/chocolate?
This is hard to answer as I have a favourite chocolate/sweet then I get bored of it and I move on. At the moment I am in love with Daim bars! omg! and they are so hard to find but a part of Kraft. Before that I was loving Snickers..Mmm especially in Ice Cream format, which is British yay!


8. What would your pub be called?
'The Unicorn' I'm sure it already exists but I have a thing with them at the moment and the royal logo features a unicorn on it so real or not its British..he!


9. Favourite British person?
The Queen! She's amazing and I love all the co-ordination in her outfits, even down to the umberllas she uses. I think we can take some learnings from olde' queeny.


10. Favourite pub/restaurant?
I'm not even sure whats classed as British theses days but I bloody love a good pie and Pieminister do the best pie and mash ever! If you can I highly recommend you check them out, theres a pop up in Camden Town, London if your ever visiting....


11. What British song pops into your head?
Spice Girls 'When 2 becomes 1'.... weren't they just the best girl band EVER!!!


12. Marmite?
Uh yes! Sometimes its just needed on toast in the morning but its best in things like stews and casseroles. It's my little trick when ever I am making anything with mince/lentils as it just adds a kick of flavour which really benefits the dish.

Well that was good fun! You should definitely do this tag as I nominate everyone, no matter where in the world you are. You can create a post and link it to me as I'd love to see your answers or just comment below so I can have a gander.

...and don't forget to tweet #tealover if your a fan of the good stuff too!

Khrissie x





2 comments on "The British Tag #tealovers"
  1. I'm new to blogging too! It's an interesting world which really attracted me too. Good luck!
    Sjoukje
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great! I'm loving meeting new bloggers and getting a chance to post about the things I love :) x

      Delete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature