KhrissieLoves... Vlogging Pt. 2 (holiday edition)

14 July 2014




 

Evening Ladies & Gentlemen!

Here I have Part 2 of my vlog as I had to separate the footage as there way too much! It's been so fun trying to learn how to edit these things, and I still have lots to learn but hopefully its watchable without being too annoying? 

I seem to talk a lot in these vlogs ha! It was my first ever vlogging session and I didnt really have a plan on how it was going to come together, so this is me just being me! We play mini golf and get a little bit crazy at the end of the video....

Part. 3 will be uploaded next weekend.
I hope your enjoying this little holiday series and if you want more just let me know

Are any of you heading off on holiday this summer?
Or have yu already been somewhere. Let me know as I love hearing
about your recommendations
2 comments on "KhrissieLoves... Vlogging Pt. 2 (holiday edition)"
  1. love your hair!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a cute Dahlia trench coat giveaway on my blog at the moment, click here!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature