Beauty | Autumn Nail Varnish Picks

21 September 2014
Today I thought I would share with you my Autumn polish picks from my collection that I will be grabbing a lot over the nest few months. This month has been one of the craziest yet and we're only half way through! Its nice to say I can actually relax and do what I want today, no packing or worrying about setting up the internet. Just a day of seeing family and getting my head back together, I'll carry on worrying tomorrow...














First up are my more 'Autumn' colours. Pink and red hues are perfect transitional colours into the colder months and represent the October leaves as they start to turn those gorgeous golden colours.

Ciate Mini in Boudoir is a red polish I tend to always grab, even in the warmer months but giving that its perfect for A/W, especially with a matching red lip I have an even better excuse to wear it even more. This is what I would call a pillarbox red so it would suit any skin tone and it lasts pretty well on the nail too!

Topshop in Blitz it one of my all time favourites. I havent seen online in a while so I'm not sure if its discontinued or if it will come back in stock, but it needs to! This is such a gorgeous magenta toned polish with gold and green sparkle running through it, which reflects perfectly in the light. Great for parties or evenings out or to add some glamour to your everyday look. 

Kiko in 243 plum red is a new addition to my collection. As the name tell you its a plum red shade which is the perfect amount of purple to red ratio which I just love on my fair skintone.
Avon in Noir Emerald is THE most gorgeous colour! Everything about this polish is perfect from the radiant shimmer to the blue mermaid like hues running through it! Get on my nails please and never come off!

Topshop in Plume is another gorgeous metallic which I can't get enough of. Perfect for when it hits party season and the LBDs come out. This is quite an icy metallic colour, full of shimmer and different hues of colour which changes colour in different light. I personally love the pink flect running through it, its just so pretty I cant take my eyes off it.

Topshop in Awol is the nicest hue of blue I have come across in a nail varnish, I just love how bright it is without being too summery. I thought it would be the perfect colour when I want to mix it up a bit with my dark metallics.


What is your favourite A/W nail polish?
Khrissie x



4 comments on "Beauty | Autumn Nail Varnish Picks"
  1. I love every color! They look so gorgeous!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I do love autumn colours! You cant really go wrong :) xx

      Delete
  2. perfect autumn colours! looks so lovely on you

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature