Curl it! Baby!

7 September 2014
Oh Hello there! I hope you've all had a great week and your enjoying your weekend?
This is my first week of scheduled posts, where I'm trying to post 3 days a week because I want my blog to become something better than what it is and the only way to do that is by improving it!

So the first thing is to upload more time a week with each post being scheduled to a particular niche, so you guys know what your getting when I upload. I said initially that my beauty posts were going to be on Saturdays but this week has been one of the busiest and I feel like my head is going to explode with do to lists so I decided I would write it up now as I have a bit of time before I need to get packing boxes. I am moving house at the end of the month and there is so much to sort out I don't even want to think about it as I might just be sick ha! oh the worries of being a proper adult!

Today I thought I would tell you about my new hair curler as I have had a few people ask about my hair and what I use (even random girls while I've been shopping) and so I thought I would share my new purchase with you incase you wanted one yourself. I've been craving a new hair curler for the longest time but I never got around to buying one until I went to a wedding not so long ago and saw my friend with the prettiest hair! I asked my friend what she uses on her hair and she told me it was this Babyliss 2285CU curling wand. I was surprised to see it was Babyliss as a few hair styling products I've tried before haven't been up to scratch but off to Amazon I went and brought the wand for £24.99.

It didn't take long before I whipped this bad boy out to give it a whirl as it got delivered super quickly! This is a conical styling wand which gives the effect of free-flowing curls, a glove is provided in the box but I've already lost this..opps! The wand has a few heat settings to choose from depending on the curl you want but I would recommend 195 setting and let your hair drop a little as it makes the process a lot quicker. It actually goes up to 210 but I find that too hot. So you just grab inch sections of hair, wrap it around the wand and hey presto! You've got yourself a lovely head of free-flowing curled hair. 

They look like ringlets when you first curl your hair but once it has dropped a little and you've smoothed them out, the results are lovely. The barrel length is actually a really good size on this, especially if you have long hair like me. (I have enough room to wrap all my hair around it). This honestly didn't take me very long to achieve the look I wanted and so to get away from my naturally dead straight hair I've been using this a lot and I'm really enjoying the results it gives me. 

The main thing about this wand, which is a massive plus is that even though the curls drop, its still curled and not a huge mess at the end of the which I have never achieved before. This is now my new best friend and we will be seen together a lot in the next few months.







Here's the finished look! I couldn't help taking some l'oreal inspired hair photos for you guys as I just love the way it moves and to be honest I really did feel like beyonce in some of these! So sassy!


I hope you enjoyed todays post! I definitely enjoyed taking the photos if you can't tell. 
You can buy the Babyliss wand here and I'm so jel as you can now get it for £19.99!!

Let me know if you buy it and what looks you achieve with it as I'd love to see!
Catch you tomorrow
Khrissie x

6 comments on "Curl it! Baby!"
  1. Your hairs looks gorgeous curled, and I love the photos, looked like a lot of fun to take!! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly had the best time! I can understand why people flick their hair so much now xx

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks gorge! work it girl!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love curls! I seriously want your hair!!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my hairs grown so quick! I have no idea why but I love it too ha! Although it may be getting a little too long :)

      Delete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature