Style | Modern Gothic

24 September 2014
So as A/W sets in and the weather starts getting cooler, the new trends start appearing in the shops. I'm not a massive trend follower, I just wear what I like and end up getting a few pieces over the months that I see and end up realising there are certain trends I like.

Looking at whats coming up in A/W is always my favourite as they are my favourite months as I find I always feel comfortable and confident in warm but stylish clothing. I decide to embrace a new trend to see how I could style it as I want to get better at that so I took on the 'modern victorian' trend and make it my own in a way that I would wear it!
What I like about this trend is that its basically mixing lace with black textures which really appealed to me. So online I went and in my wardrobe I searched for clothes, to see what I could come up with and this is the final outcome. I ended up really loving the trend and I can't wait to get more pieces this season to start mixing my own girly/grunge looks which is the kinds of look I normally go for anyway.



















ASOS / Pretty Midi Skater Dress  / Vintage Necklace / Belt
River Island / Coat
New Look / White chunky heels

I hope you like the look! Let me know if you want to style up any other trends?
What trends have you been loving lately?

Khrissie x
8 comments on "Style | Modern Gothic"
  1. Gorgeous!! Love the dress and I'm not a trend follower either, I buy what I like and more importantly what I can afford :P

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Theres lots of good shops that have affordable fashion. Just get one off pieces which are more expensive and dress them with simple pieces and you have yourself an outfit :) xx

      Delete
  2. Loving the faux fur coat and white dress! Great outfit! You look so gorg

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You cant go wrong with a bit of lace x

      Delete
  3. Ooooh that fur coat is so gorgeous! I have one similar except it's all furry and it's one of the best things I've bought, especially for going out! I love that you've contrasted it with the white dress as well! Perfect!

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white dress, you look so gorgeous, kind of reinds me of the 1920s, love the whole look! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! Its all the lace detail, makes it feel a bit glamorous :)

      Delete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature