#OOTD | Cosy & Casual

17 September 2014

Jumper & Jeans / H&M  Shoes / Topshop  Necklace / New Look



Wow hello there middle of September! What a whirlwind you have been.
I have been so busy this month I can not think straight for the life of me. I feel sick to the stomach with all I have to do and my head is a complete blur! Sorting out moving, organising Paris, packing my life away and dealing with life issues has all been too much. I've been trying so hard to get posts done ahead of time but last weekend, this weekend and the one after are all hectic! So I have been throwing on my trusty jeans and jumper combo with my favourite necklace so I can feel half put together while I sort my life out. 

I'm a little off the radar at the moment but once I move in at the end of this month I can get back into the full swing of blogging as I have not got any time right now. Paris was amazing though! Beyonce was beyond brilliant and I nearly cried at the emotion of it all. I love Paris a lot, but more on that later. I need sleep so I can actually do my job at work rather than daydreaming all day! opps!

Catch you soon
Have a lovely week
Khrissie x

7 comments on "#OOTD | Cosy & Casual "
  1. you look so pretty and adorable! love the statement necklace!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick :) I love a statement necklace xx

      Delete
  2. Love those ripped jeans. H&M can be so good for denim sometimes :) good luck with your move!! :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | Fun, Food & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise they done good denim until I saw these! Thanks so much! Fingers crossed it goes smoothly :) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you had a good time in Paris, I can't believe you saw Beyonce... I keep hearing she is AMAZING live! You look very cute in your outfit, I like the ripped jeans! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look you look super cute! I really want a pair of jeans with a rip in the knee because the pair I have are really old now. Lovely moustache as well!

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature