Fashion | #OOTD Bring it on!

10 September 2014







Top,& Bag  / Primark   Skirt / H&M   Shoes / Urban Outfitters   Necklace & Sunglasses / Topshop
Autumn is upon is so it was obvious for me to whip out the leather skirt. Leather and textures are my favourite trends for A/W and I can't wait to get cosy and snug on my sofa with a hot chocolate watching childhood films and reminiscing about good times. I'm never a summer person when it comes to summer as I hate getting my legs out but I was a little better this year but the sun has finally said goodbye for another year and although I'm going to missing the warmth on my face, I feel good things are to come in the future so I'm ready to let go of now and live for tomorrow. 

Do you have any plans for Autumn?
Khrissie x



7 comments on "Fashion | #OOTD Bring it on!"
  1. Cute look! Amazing skirt and sunglasses! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is truly showing it's face and it looks like it's going to be a brutal winter too! love the shades and you look so adorable! :) xxx

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty cold this morning, i'm not quite ready for super cold weather yet so lets hope it holds out for now :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the skirt, works really well with the top, and I own that Primark bag, get so much use out of it! Can't wait for Autumn!! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll see me rocking this skirt a lot this a/w ha! I think I need some other variations :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I am a big fan of black clothes and this outfit looks so stylish and beautiful:) Absolutely love the skirt and your bag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature