Lifestyle | #BLFW Pre-Party

7 September 2014
So as you may have been on social media and the blogosphere in general. There has been a few bloggers events lately, one of the main ones being Bloggers Love Fashion Week. This is a chance for bloggers who are mainly fashion and beauty based to attend an event to see up and coming brands showcase their A/W collections.

I went to the pre-party and so I thought I would show you some of the pictures I got while I was there although I was talking a lot of the time so I didn't get as many as I wanted but I'm not keen on posts being too photo heavy anyway. When we got there we got ourselves a blog inspired cocktail and then started mingling around the room talking to bloggers and brands alike. 


 The aim of the pre-party was to get other bloggers to network so when it came to fashion week some of us knew each other because whats better than making some new blogger friends? There were also different booths available where advice was given on blogging, vlogging and taking photographs which was extremely helpful. I'm using the advice now to help shape my blog into the blog I want it to be, so thank you very much for your words of wisdom LDN Bloggers.


One of the brands there which was very much to my taste was Ellie Air Jewellery. She handmakes every piece of jewellery in her studio which means that one will never be exactly the same. The style is very minimalist which I think is totally gorgeous! Just look at that ring! They are over at ellieair.co.uk if you want to check out more of their collection.

Sitting in the middle of the event was the most amazing sweet bar which most of us couldn't stop eating! The best part was that they were all pink in colour which made it just as amazing to look as it was eating them. I put some into bags to eat at home as I'm not the most elegant of people when it comes to sweets!








This is what me a Jough (partner in crime) wore to the event. Jough was wearing an ASOS dress with Topshop boots and I was wearing a Topshop top and skirt with my beloved New Look Shoes and Miss Selfridge clutch.

We met some lovely girls that night who we chatted away to most of the time. It was such a lovely event and it makes blogging all worth while as this is the reason I am blogging in the first place. I'm so socially awkward which you will notice if you meet me but once I feel comfortable hopefully that isn't that case.

I hope you enjoyed snooping at some of the photos. If you want to see a particular thing when I go to another event please let me know so I can make sure I get snapping when I'm there.
Thank you to Bloggers Love for the amazing evening and to all the lovely bloggers who attended and got the privilege to meet. Tomorrow I'll be posting an extra post of the few snaps I got from Day 2 of the fashion week, so keep a look out.

Khrissie x
6 comments on "Lifestyle | #BLFW Pre-Party "
  1. You look beautiful! love your clutch!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! you looked gorgeous too :)

      Delete
  2. You look sooo gorgeous! This event looks amazing I would have been all over that sweet table :D

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Thank you :) I really enjoyed myself. Do you get to go to events much?

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time, and you looked gorgeous! H xx

    www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature