What I Wore Wednesdays #BLFW

3 September 2014
Happy Wednesday guys! Its mid-week already yay! So wednesdays are going to be when I post about fashion, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled each week for something new. Todays outfit is for Bloggers Love Fashion week #BLFW which I am attending this evening. It's a really great way to meet new bloggers and brands and you also get the chance to meet some fellow friends from Twitter. I'm excited to see whats in store so keep a look out for a post on it on Monday.
As it's bloggers fashion week, lots outfits are prepped in the hopes of creating an outfit you love! 
I wanted to dress for this transition period of summer to autumn so I thought mixing colours with monochrome would be the perfect way! I found this dress in Topshop the other week and I love it!
From the bold print to the pops of colour, it has ME written all over it! 


I have seen this style of shoe everywhere and if you have seen lots of my posts you would know I am addicted to my white chunky heels from New Look. While in Topshop, I found a pair which were £55 but knowing New Look have a great shoe section I thought I would have a look just incase. There at the bottom of the shelf were a few pairs of these left, I tried them on and fell in love. They are just as comfy as my white pair and they look cute too. New Look...I love you!

I paired the outfit with colourful nail polish and my new yellow clutch from Miss Selfridge and I was done. I am so happy with the outcome minus my pasty legs but I'm going to roll with it as I have no time to tan. To finish off the look I curled my hair with my new curling wand which is an absolute dream! A new post on that is coming soon so keep a look out on Saturdays when I post about beauty.

I cant wait to meet some of you at #BLFW
Catch you soon 
Khrissie x
8 comments on "What I Wore Wednesdays #BLFW"
  1. You look gorgeous! I love how you've brought out the pattern and colours in the dress with your nails :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! And I'm the same, New Look is always my first port of call for shoes!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best! So many of my shoes have been from there xx

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit! You looked absolutely beautiful on Wednesday :)

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick :) I really like this dress <3 xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature